There ar a wide variety of ways to promote your cleaning company. Signage is one of the most-effective as it is affordable and reaches a large audience. Here ar some of the most-popular products purchased by cleaning companies and why they work for your particular industry:
1. Car Magnets-Car magnets ar ideal for personal vehicles or your fleet of sedans. Car magnets can be removed and reused to promote while traveling to locations and allows customers to recognize company vehicles. Design with your cleansing company name in addition to your contact information.
2. Car Decals-For more-permanent car advertising on fleet vehicles, create custom car decals for a car-wrap divine look. These apply directly to your vehicle body with your company name and can be cut to the shape of your logo. They ar adhesive signs, so they are weatherproof and look as if they are painted on the vehicle’s body.
3. Car Window Decals-Increase your client reach using full color car window decals on your rear window. Because the designs can include full pictures, they ar an easily recognised advertisement for both fleet vehicle and employee personal vehicles. Emphasize your company services and admit images to grab attention.
4. Yard Signs-Yard signs ar great for promoting your cleanup business in residential areas. Reach out to households in areas you already service by placing yard signs in client’s yards. Satisfied customers are more inclined to help promote your business. Include yard signs in high-traffic intersections to market to potential customers as they drive by. List your services, website, and contact information.
5. Vinyl Banners-Vinyl banners ar great for a business location. If you have a business front that is easy seen by other businesses or passing traffic, an advertising banner can bring attention to your location. Drape a banner across the front of the business and deliver a big message astatine a little cost. Announce cleansing promotions or a new store location with a sign that is visible from a distance.
6. Window Signs-If your company works out of a business location, window signs are a way to create a professional appearance. Add your business name and contact information with vinyl inscription for a traditional business look. Include your company logotype using a die-cut vinyl decal to build your brand.
7. Window Stickers-If your cleaning company services large business, window stickers can be an effective way to market to other leasing companies in business complexes. Add a window sticker to front windows stating that you are the recommended service for that client. Satisfied clients are much more likely to help promote your business.
Michael Allen works as a Director of Marketing in Boston, Massachusetts. He has worked with both large companies and small local businesses for over 20 years. His vast experience in the field of selling positions him as an expert in helping businesses expand by using selling tactics.
As a seasoned expert in Marketing and Branding, Michael has a wealth of cognition in the use of car signs and retail signs. In his articles, he covers tips and techniques for effective use of vinyl decals, vinyl banners, and window clings for small businesses.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com