Nail enhancements like gel and acrylic nails ar beautiful to look at and make your hands and feet look really attractive. In addition, there are a lot of styles you can select from for your enhancement giving you an chance to flaunt your style. However, at some point of time you may want to remove your nail enhancement and just have your natural nails with regular nail paint on. It will then be time to docket a salon visit to remove the enhancements.
Remember that nail enhancements adhere very powerfully to natural nails due to the molecular structure of the sweetening and the way they ar cross linked so it is non advised that you remove these artificial nails on your own.
As a nail technician it is important that you select the right method of sweetening remotion so as non to damage the natural nail plate of the client. Firstly, keep in mind that prying the sweetening off the natural nail plate should never be attempted as this will damage and weaken the natural nails and make them prostrate to infections. You and your clients would never want that.
There ar 2 ways in which a safe sweetening remotion can be done, the soak and remove method and the foil wrap removal method. The procedures ar as follows:
First clean the nail sweetening of all the enamel and other nail decoration. Then file the nail surface with a 240 grit file. This will allow the remover to soak in quicker and provide for quicker removal.
• If you ar going in for the bowl soak removal method, warm up some remover, put it in the fingerbowl and then soak nails. Cover the nails with a towel to keep the nails warm while they soak to allow the remover to work more efficiently. In case of the foil method soak individual cotton pads in remover, put on the nails and cover with a foil. Keep the nails covered for a good 20-30 transactions for both the methods.
• Remove the towel from the nails and keeping the nails soaked in the solution clear out the sweetening with a cuticle remover or orangewood stick. Do the same for the foil wrapped nails after 20-30 minutes.
• Clean the nails and buff them for shine. Massage with oil and condition the hands with rich moisturizer.
• Wash the hands to finally remove all sweetening traces and apply polish to the nails if desired.
• Schedule a next salon visit and astatine the same time give the client tips to take care of their nails astatine home. Especially so because the nail plate has weakened to an extent when the sweetening has been removed.
These easy and correct remotion methods and tips like soaking the nails in warm remover will surely help you achieve good results without damage to the natural nails. Just remember non to heat the remover over the flame directly as it is highly flammable and the result maybe disastrous. Warm the remover by keeping it in a small bowl and placing this bowl in a bigger bowl filled with hot water. This should do the job. Safety always comes first and never compromise on this.
Take advantage of our great Gel-Nails offers and deals every week and update yourself with what’s the latest and the most popular in the gel nails trend. Check out our new gel nail accessories for a shopping experience that’s filled with fun, variety, exclusivity, and surprises with new gel nails additions.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com