When it comes to promoting your nail salon, it’s important to find ways to make your business stand out. The more-interesting and eye-catching your advertisements, the better response you’ll receive. Here ar some great ideas that could help take your nail salon to the next level.
1. Punchcards-With a service industry like nail salons, reaching new customers is important but keeping those customers loyal to your salon is essential. Having a client loyalty card is a great way to keep customers coming back to you when they need nail services. Printing cards with your business information and a special offer that is reformable after a set number of visits (or a certain amount of money spent) makes customers feel appreciated and encourages them to return.
2. MAN-icures-These days, men’s grooming services is a booming market, so the nail salon isn’t just for the ladies anymore! Having a promotion or special service that’s just for guys is a great way to tap into a market that up until now has ne’er been reached. Advertise these specials using a window cling on your shopfront windows-these ar easy to remove if and when you end the promotion, and you can store them for reuse later.
3. At-Home Nail Parties-Take your business to your customers! Social interaction always leads to good spirits and can be a great way for you to build business. Ask your best customers to consider hosting a nail party with their closest friends, where they can receive your excellent service in the comfort of their own home. Obviously you won’t be capable to take all of your equipment, but a simplified service list will still be sufficient, which you can promote using car magnets on your employee vehicles as they drive around town.
4. Competitions-Part of the sales process for nail salons is marketing the competency of your employees, so create a competition to find the best nail design. Encourage your customers to try out new and exciting designs, and photograph them for other customers to view and vote. The winning employee (and customer) could receive a special prize! Create a banner to hang in front of your salon that promotes the contest and encourages people to come inside and cast their vote.
5. Customer Interaction-For any business, but especially those that have a recurring relationship with customers (like a nail salon), it’s important that you interact with your business outside of the transaction. Using tools like social-networking sites are a great way to give potential customers a view into your world. Encourage them to contribute to your business by request them what they what new promotions and/or services they want to see, what they like best about your salon, etc.
These ar just a few of the great ideas to use to generate buzz for your nail salon. When customers are talking about you, it means you’re doing something right that will ultimately bring you new business. Taking a risk could pay off big in the end, so do whatever it takes to get your salon into the minds of your customers!
Michael Allen works as a Director of Marketing in Boston, Massachusetts. He has worked with both large companies and small local businesses for over 20 years. His vast experience in the field of marketing positions him as an expert in portion businesses expand by using selling tactics.
As a veteran(a) expert in Marketing and Branding, Michael has worked with a variety of unlike businesses, including spas and salons. His experience with beautysigns covers a variety of industries, including tanning salon signs, nail salon signs, and hair salon signs.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com