A couple of seasons, gray continues to be a democratic color for manicure and pedicure. Grey nail is no different. You can create a wide variety of grey nail designs that are great for manicures and pedicures for this autumn, winter or in any season.
Check out these step-by-step instructions to create your own manicure rather grey striped with beads.
Materials needed for Manicure with grey trim
Be sure to collect these materials before starting your manicure grey:
• Black Velvet enamel
• Adjust white Polish
• Maroon Polish
• Apple Red Polish
• Pure bliss for finishing Polish
• Instant Glue
• Polish empty bottle
Steps to create grey striped, Nail Art
You can easy create your grayscale manicure and pedicure at home. Use these tips to create a manicure nail art gray beaded and striped:
1. Mix Black Velvet smooth Polish and Polish white in an empty bottle to create the color grey last Polish. Shake the bottle well. If you do non have an empty bottle, you can also mix the enamel on a palette or even a piece of cardboard.
2. apply color blended glaze as basecoat.
3. Paint three diagonal lines using alternately two unlike glazes. Use light brown glaze before then Apple Red Nail Polish.
4. Use nail art glue for glueing the pearls from the Apple Red diagonal line to the tips of your nails.
5. to protect the nails and make your manicure last longer-span, consider applying as a finishing glaze clear.